Conversational, Narrative, Smooth, Story-telling
I would describe my voice as conversational, narrative, easy going, smooth commercial quality voice. I take direction well, can adjust to what the producer wants/director and will do everything possible to deliver the desired quality product.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Louisiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do Italian ("fogedaboutid"), Brooklyn, and Jewish (Oy vey). I'm from New York City......
My Voice Experience
Stage Actor, on camera commercials, television series (actor with voice over), unseen Apple Computer regional promotional production, Hospital Training Film with voice over.
- EdD, Temple University, Philadelphia. Doctorate in health communication and education.
- 33 Semester Hours+ hours in Radio, Television and Film (Fellowship, Assistantship)
- MA, University of South Carolina, Community and School Health Education.
- BS, University of Georgia. Agriculture Education
Other Training: Disney Management, Apple Core Training, CQI Training.
Currently workshops with Marc Preston, voice actor.
My Studio Equipment
Using a home based studio, Blue Studio Microphone, and Apple Logic Pro for editing. I also have access to two studios (Tipitina's, New Orleans) as well as a studio with Source Connect.
Baritone Singer (experienced Musical Theater Actor)
Family Room Specialist with Apple, Inc.
5th Degree Back in Tae Kwon Do (WTF style)
Payment Methods Accepted
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Pejsach, MA, EdD by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Pejsach, MA, EdD is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Pejsach, MA, EdD does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Pejsach, MA, EdD was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Pejsach, MA, EdD does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Pejsach, MA, EdD was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.