rich tonal quality, smooth delivery
Versatile voice; rich tone; warm and resonant for narrations; fun and upbeat for commercials; friendly for children's markets.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
Seattle, Washington, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Southern, British
My Voice Experience
I have provided voice over for projects such as:
Historical personality re-enactment
Local flea market commercial
Such a Voice: Master class with Lisa Foster.
Northwest Actors Studio: three year actor conservatory.
Tony Doupe: Acting for the Camera
Patti Kalles: Auditioning for the camera
Nike Imoru: Auditioning for the camera
My Studio Equipment
M-Audio Fast Track, Pro Tools SE, AKG Perception 200 microphone
Over 20 years experience in stage and film.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Michael Oaks by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Oaks is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Oaks was last active on Voice123 200 days ago