strong, professional, real, warm, conversational
Versatile commercial voice. Mid-range to deep tone. Conversational and warm, to authoritative and commanding. Long-form narration, industrial, medical and technical specialist.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, District of Columbia, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern American, Irish, English, Urban American, New York City, Red-ist of the Rednecks...
I'm not known as a character or dialect guy. Though the ability to mimic and take direction for simple characterizations is there.
My Voice Experience
Over 15 years of commercial and narration experience as an off-camera performer, booth announcer, producer and studio engineer. A background in music production, stand-up comedy, network broadcast, video, beat sequencing and custom music beds. Seasoned voice over veteran who also coaches voice over talent and writes on the subject of production and voice over performance.
The majority of my work is in Documentary and non-broadcast Industrial and Medical narration. These include PowerPoint presentations and digital animation productions. I also voice web-based instruction modules, also known as E-Learning.
My commercial is full of conversational style reads as well as high-energy, traditional announcer roles and low-range commanding voices.
Multiple years of private, in-studio voice over coaching.
On stage performance of, and writing for stand-up comedy.
On air reporter Metro Networks - Westwood One.
Graduate Connecticut Schools of Broadcasting.
Theatrical and stage linguistics - articulation coaching experience working with foreign actors performing in a non-native language. (ESL)
My Studio Equipment
Sennheiser 416, Neumann TLM-103, True Systems Pre, Mackie Mixer, ISDN, Phone Patch, Network Quality Isolation, Mac and Windows Based.
Writing and conceptual production assistance is offered for any production. Help with direction, additional voices, custom music beds, sound effects, music library, ISDN, phone patch, Source-Connect, bridging are all available.
My studio has video capabilities as well as graphics. We offer several production services and serve as a satellite studio for out-of-town talent visiting the Washington DC area.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Minetree by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Minetree is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Minetree was last active on Voice123 153 days ago