narrative,newscaster,radio show host,
deep for narrations,professional,smooth,and arthoritative.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Michigan, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
my specialty is the mature professional.
My Voice Experience
my voice changed in 4th grade.I was 4-foot 8 and sounded like James Earl Jones,and became the spokeman for every
public engagement in my church.I was forced to memorize the dr martin luther King "I have a dream" speech, and perform before area church until high school.My Radio career began at the age of 18, when i said hello to a radio host at the number 1 rated top 40 station in the city.he was astounded by what I sounded like,and hired be on ther spot.2-years later was offered a job at a local C.B.S Television station as a Newsreporter.My radio
experience expanded to televisoon commercials, and eventually lead to freelance writing,producing,fundraising,and community service work and back into radio.
i've voiced commercials for "Jessie Jacksons'" presidential campaign in Michigan. "Magic Johnsons"
basketball camps. Local,and Statewide Businesses,and
television shows here and ABROAD.
My Major was Telecommunications with a Minor in Psychology at M.S.U. My education was interrupted when
i was offered a job my junior year.
My Studio Equipment
I currently have access to a state of the arts studio at wwsj radio,where i host the morning show.
Unknown - Click here to ask Michael Mcfadden
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Michael Mcfadden by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Mcfadden is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Mcfadden does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Mcfadden was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Mcfadden does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Mcfadden was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.