Sincere, Gravitas, Conversational, Smooth, Wry
Genuine, inviting, from compassionate to confident, from guy-next-door to loving dad, resonates with authority, crooner, singer
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
NY, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Suburban, rural country, blue-collar, Bradley Cooper, George Clooney, John Krasinski, Frank Sinatra, Liev Schreiber, Mike Rowe, John Goodman, Jon Hamm, Tim Allen, Jeff Bridges, Matt Damon, John Cusack, Robert Downey Jr.
My Voice Experience
-TV & Radio Commercials (Regional and National)
-Mel Gibson:Payback, Movie & Soundtrack (Vocals)
-Auto (Spokesperson) and Consumer product companies, TV & Radio.
-Wonder Pets, Ep.212 (Character)
-Wonder Pets, Ep.330 (Character)
-Love Is Like A Breeze, CD (Lead Vocals)
-Blue Skies, CD (Lead Vocals)
-Live with The Trio, CD (Lead Vocals)
-That Holiday Feeling, CD (Lead Vocals)
-The Great American Songbook, CD (Lead Vocals)
B.S. in Art administration and management.
(1997 - present) Recording artist and concert performer (vocals) for MJJ Music (under SONY International) during the late 90's and has experience performing concerts around the world. Experience working with recording studio personnel, producers and artists.
-Ongoing private coaching for voice acting and multiple acting seminars with focus on self-direction and script evaluation.
My Studio Equipment
Microphone: Neumann TLM 103
PreAmp: Scarlett 2i2
For finished recordings, I have access to several full-service professional studios for final production, phone patch and ISDN. The mic for finished work is most often a Neumann U87 microphone and will edit audio using professional equipment and software (ProTools).
- Audio for broadcast use can be recorded at 48k.
- Audio delivery: DropBox, HighTail, ISDN, FTP and Source Connect
In studio, my experience enables me to take direction very well and can work in many environments.
I am a professional vocalist and recording artist categorized in the Traditional Pop and American Songbook genre. On stage, my style is professional and classic with a slight humorous personality.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Civisca by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Civisca is a Standard subscriber.
• Michael Civisca was last active on Voice123 22 days ago