Sincere, Warm, Believable, Deep, Dynamic, Cool
Cool, Bright, Warm, Deep,Clear, Believable, Soothing and completely natural.
I am the quintessential "Non-Announcer" with the real-person vibe that people trust and relate to.
From cool to wry, quirky to offbeat, or manly to nerdy.
Here are some of my other "voice over" characters:
- the friendly spokesperson brimming with authentic warmth & personality
- the conversational "guy next door" with offhanded humor & energy
- the intelligent narrator-pro who's articulate but not uptight
- the quirky, goofball co-worker in the cubicle next door,
- the deep soothing movie trailer voice guy...
- the hip excited DJ who announcing the Friday Night dance party......
- the easygoing buddy you wanna grab a beer with after work
........ and many other real folks that bring the message to life with refreshing clarity.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Pennsylvania, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
English - North American,
English - Northern England,
I can also impersonate:
Willie Nelson and more....
My Voice Experience
In the past three years, I've done both local and regional radio and TV spots. I've worked with the Boeing Corp., Kinkos, Harleysville National Bank, Beldens Jewelry and Penn State University as well as many others.
As a professional musician and comedian for over 15 years, I have used my voice to entertain hundreds of thousands of people from all walks of life. This has helped me make the transition into "voice overs".
There's a rhythm to the copy, and each read can be an exciting and fun performance. I truly enjoy using my voice in new and exciting ways!
* Columbia School of Broadcasting
* Voice Over and Acting seminars, including "Scene Acting" with Jon Vergis and "The Occupation of Acting" with Tom Winston.
* Three years of both local and regional radio and TV spots
* Fifteen years of performing live music and comedy
My Studio Equipment
Pro Tools LE 6.4
Apple G5 with MAC OS X
Millennia STT-1 media system
many excellent ribbon and condensor microphones.
wonderful Quested monitors
Specials skills include a quick ear and fast turn around time on any job.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Michael Beck by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Michael Beck is a Standard subscriber.
Michael Beck does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Michael Beck was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Michael Beck does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Michael Beck was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.