Energetic and Versatile
My voice is vivacious, well-suited for animation, video games, or commercials. I am also a capable narrator, and a trained dramatic actor. I'm accomplished in a variety of accents, character, and mimicry. I have a good ear for new modes of speech and I pick up on new characters and accents quickly.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Mid-West, American Southern (Many different dialects including: Texas, Georgia, Alabama, and Louisiana), American Brooklyn, Canadian, English (Proper, Cockney, West, North), Scottish, Irish, Australian, Spanish (Proper, Cuba, Puerto Rico, Mexico), Russian, German, Swedish, Norwegian, and a long list of characters and impressions.
My Voice Experience
Most of my experience comes from video games and student films. My most notable experience from voicing the character class, "Sharpshooter," in "Pirates, Vikings, and Knights II." I worked as a DJ for Rock 104 in Gainesville, Fl.
Bachelors in Telecommunications from the University of Florida, an endless list of acting and comedy workshops, on-stage theater experience, university student films, audio engineering, guitar, drums, bass, keyboard, singing training.
My Studio Equipment
Alesis MultiMix 16, Scarlett2i2, Rode NT2-A, A multitude of various instruments.
Unknown - Click here to ask Micah Blakeslee
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Micah Blakeslee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Micah Blakeslee is a Standard subscriber.
Micah Blakeslee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Micah Blakeslee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Micah Blakeslee does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Micah Blakeslee was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.