Guy Next Door, Authoritative, DJ, Characters
Friendly, Authoritative, Vulnerable, High Energy, Professional, Detached, Informative, Satisfied
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Irish
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Idaho, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
General British, Dublin Irish, Texan, General Southern US, Boston, General Russian, General Indian, French - willing to learn any new accents. I pick them up quickly.
My Voice Experience
I have completed multiple small jobs and seventeen audiobooks to this point.
Jonathan Tilley and Terry Daniel training.
My Studio Equipment
My studio is a 6x8 purpose built room for a studio. It is located in a basement in the wilds of Idaho. It is heavily insulated (in wall). The interior walls are treated with foam. The pass through port for cabling starts with Furman M8Lx powering a PC with an Intel i5, 8 gigabytes of RAM with an SSD. I have two cable passthroughs into the studio - one for data lines and one for power cabling. The data lines include two DVI connections for the dual 24" monitors and two shielded USB extension cables. One USB cable leads to passive port for general USB use (keyboard, mouse, smartphone, etc.). The other leads to my Focusrite Scarlett 2i2. Connected to the Focusrite inpute is my RODE NT2A. Connected to the outputs are the Sennheiser HD 280s and a Mackie MR5. My noise floor is typically -65 db.
I am skilled at communication and take instruction well. I will always understand that this is your project. I will not hesitate to offer suggestions. On the Mollified Media staff, we have a professional audio engineer and copy editor.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Meral Mathews by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Meral Mathews is a Standard subscriber.
Meral Mathews does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Meral Mathews was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Meral Mathews does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Meral Mathews was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.