Deep, rich, sincere, unaccented voice. Versatile
Deep, rich, sincere voice. "Unaccented" English. Versatile voice talent with great range. "Real person," "sexy," "persuasively authoritative," "hard sell," and everything in between! I do voiceovers in English and Spanish, although I am a native English-speaker. I take direction well. Long, technical reads are a specialty. Lightning-fast delivery of your audio, guaranteed to please or retakes are free!
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Kentucky, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Fortune Teller, "Mideastern," Southern, Southern Belle, Ditz, Bimbo, Baby, Kid, Child, Hick, Brash, New Yorker, Animal, Computer, Robot, Android, Snob, Valley Girl, Yuppie
My Voice Experience
Melissa started Reizian Frank Media Talent out of love for her son, Jarod, and the realization that a journalist's schedule is not conducive with karate lessons and life in the PTA! Now, with three boys, BOY is she glad she did!
Prior to this epiphany, Melissa was an award-winning, Emmy-nominated journalist. Most recently, she was a reporter/producer/anchor at WLEX-TV in Lexington, Kentucky, and before that, at WEHT-TV, in Evansville, Indiana. Previously, Melissa was hired by an American-Armenian relief agency to travel to Armenia, training their correspondent and doing news stories that aired on CNN World Report. She also produced an informational video on the plight of Armenia, in hopes the U.S. would increase aid.
Some bigger clients include: The Humane Society of the United States, Verizon, 5/3 Bank, Motorola, Nickelodeon, and the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
Bachelor of Journalism - Broadcast from University of Missouri-Columbia,
Minor in theatre
VOICE 2007 Conference and Seminars
My Studio Equipment
Telos Zephyr ISDN codec
Lauten Audio FC-357 mic
Universal Audio LA-610 preamp/EQ/CompressorPresonus Presonus Firestudio audio interface
Adobe Audition aduio software
I am very versatile in my delivery, so I can come up with a character for your spot if needed. I also write, so if you'd like a message on hold or commercial written, as well as voiced, I'm your girl!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Melissa Reizian Frank by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Melissa Reizian Frank is a Standard subscriber.
• Melissa Reizian Frank was last active on Voice123 160 days ago