warm, clear/corporate, smooth/silky, bubbly
I make a living with words. Speaking them (voice overs) and writing them (radio ads, copy for brochures, news and features stories - I am a trained journalist).
I've been told my voice is warm and natural and ranges from age 25 to 45. It's also versatile - you can trust me to deliver the right voice over whether it's smooth and silky, clear and corporate, or fast and bubbly.
I take direction well and have my own home studio, so I can record and deliver your voice as quickly as you need it.
Thanks for listening.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British - upperclass British and British regional accents; Australian; New Zealand.
My Voice Experience
As well as writing for a living, I branched into voice over work n 2010. My work has mostly involved working for a local radio station (news reading, promos, community bulletins). I have also been used as the voice for a management training company delivering training via their website.
I have recently invested in home studio equipment and am now in a position to push myself further as a voice over artist and take on more projects. I can't wait.
- Voice over workshop, The Showreel, London - 2010
- Post graduate certificate in journalism (1999)
- BA (Hons) degree: French and Business Studies
My Studio Equipment
Rode nt2a mic
As a trained journalist/writer and a voice over artist, my business is words. Knowing how to pace words on a page certainly helps in the world of voice overs. It also means that as well as being able to deliver high quality voice recordings, I can also help you copy write or edit your scripts.
Contact me if you'd like help putting a script together.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Voice Over by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Voice Over is a Standard subscriber.
• Voice Over was last active on Voice123 192 days ago