radio voice, open and friendly, sweet, serious
I'm a radio personality/producer who produces Japanese/English bilingual programs broadcast from New York to Japan.I have a bright, clean and crisp radio voice that handles fun and entertaining subjects and serious strait news at the same time.I'm a native Japanese speaker. I reside in the US since 1991 so I have only a little accent in English. ideal for English/Japanese bilingual environment since I have an excellent translation (interpretation) skill. Great for Japanese voice over for different occasions. radio broadcast and event hosting.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New York, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
A native Japanese speaker with no accent. I'm from Tokyo. So I have no dialects in Japanese. I have an urban hip and intelligent Tokyonite personality in my voice.
When English, I have a slight Japanese accent that gives a hip Japanese youngster/fashionista image.
My Voice Experience
Bilingual programs for the biggest commercial radio stations in Japan. Tokyo FM, J-Wave, Japan FM Network etc.
Bilingual event hosting for Kinokuniya Bookstore New York, New York Anime Festival, Sakura Matsuri in New York.
Bilingual podcasting for Tokyo FM
Announcing:Kinokuniya Bookstore New York in-store announcement.
Singing:commercials, anime songs etc. (in Japanese)
Waseda University (Japan) BS of Economics
My Studio Equipment
YAMAHA O2R DIGITAL MIXING CONSOLE
SHURE SM58, BETA 57A
CD PLAYERS(TASCAM, DENON)
CDR RECORDER (TASCAM0
MINI DISC PLAYERS(TASCAM)
DAT MACHINE (TASCAM)
ALESSIS STUDIO MONITOR SPEAKERS
PRIMA 220, CDQ 2000 (ISDN)
AUDIO TX STL_IP (INTERNET)
COOL EDIT PRO
As a producer, I've been working with the major Japanese radio stations in Japan for last 20 years. Our studio in Manhattan can record the projects and broadcast live (via ISDN).
I have worked many different voice talents(English/Japanese, male/female) and I can hire them according to the clients' needs.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Megumi Sato by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Megumi Sato is a Standard subscriber.
• Megumi Sato was last active on Voice123 188 days ago