Girl Next Door, Understanding, Character
My voice is youthful and energetic, with a smooth and understanding tone to make a narration or commercial identifiable for any listener. Mix that with accents and archetypal characters of my own creation, and I can provide the perfect sound for any project.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, French, Russian (think Natasha from 'Rocky and Bullwinkle'), U.S. Southern, New York (think the ladies of 'Guys and Dolls'), SoCal "valley girl", small child
My Voice Experience
Ever since I can remember, I've been told that I have "the perfect voice for..." movies, radio, voicemail messages, you name it! Several years out of college, I have now gained professional experience voicing audiobooks, radio commercials, apps, and short films. With all that under my belt, I am excited for the opportunity to bring my life long destiny to you!
Graduate of the University of Southern California 2010 with a Bachelor of Arts in Theatre (Acting), and a Screenwriting specialty
My Studio Equipment
At home studio with professional level microphone, sound dampening material, and audio editing software.
I'm an actor with an improvisational background and the writing skills to add unique and memorable qualities to any character or project
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Meghan Lewis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Meghan Lewis is a Standard subscriber.
Meghan Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Meghan Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Meghan Lewis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Meghan Lewis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.