baritone universal accent
My voice has been described as a smooth, universal baritone. I would say my voice falls somewhere between Leib Schriber and Morgan Freeman. I especially want to start to do audiobooks-the portable Theatre Of The Mind.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Chicago/Midwestern; general Southern Twang; Jamaican/Caribbean; British, particularly Brixton.
My Voice Experience
I spent 18 years of my life either getting myself ready or getting others ready for a career in radio. Some of my students are still working. I started in radio at WKKC in Chicago, either as a student or working as the Program Director. After helping others get in, I started working at Metro Networks as a traffic reporter and producer for several Chicago radio stations. I went to work for WVON as the weekend production engineer. During that time I did voiceover work for local commercials. I swore off returning to the world of radio for over 10 years. During that time, I was employed by Guitar Center and/or Sam Ash Music, where I helped customers set their recording studios up.
Kennedy-King College, majored in Broadcasting.
Columbia School of Broadcasting, graduated with honors.
In both cases studies included:
My Studio Equipment
Sharp Laptop with Ableton Live, Adobe Audition
Telefunken RFT-AK47 microphone
Have access to several studios with Digidesign Pro Tools.
Also have knowledge of Apple Logic, Roland Cakewalk, MOTU Digital Performer, Sony Acid, Propellerheads Reason, ect.
One of my other passions is DJing, which I have been doing off and on for over 30 years. This also gives me a vast knowledge of all kinds of music.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Maurice King by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maurice King is a Standard subscriber.
• Maurice King was last active on Voice123 53 days ago