Warm, relaxed, sultry, sexy, refreshing, creative
Commercials - For commercials I typically use a slightly deeper and sultry voice for masculine items and a fun and perky voice for family or children oriented items.
Promos - Faster tones and a more exciting style work best here.
IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages - Friendly, professional, and articulate for all phone messages.
Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites - Smooth, slightly deeper and professional in style. Sometimes a specific dialect is preferred.
Audiobooks - I start out with a friendly introductory voice, then use character voices and take on the tone of the book.
Video-games - I assume the role of the game and character. If its fast and high pitched or slow and evil. I match the role.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, Texas, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Southern, French, Spanish, Asian, Brooklyn I can pick up accents fairly quickly and I have an extensive collection of training materials.
I have a large collection of characters. From children to seniors, professionals to goofballs, witches to angels, goblins to ghouls. If you need it, I can do it!
My Voice Experience
I have done phone systems including voice mail and on hold for major restaurant group
I have read audiobooks.
I have done commercial/business presentation
Animation and videogame voices
Katrina Cook - acting and auditioning skills
Cliff Zellman - voiceover skills
Pat Farley - creating characters and narrating
Jill Kline - voiceover skills
Lynn Metrik, MA - Voice and Speech Expert
September Day - the business of voiceover
Bob Carter - character development
Tony Oliver - creating character's
Neil Kaplin - character's
Doug Goodrich - Improv
My Studio Equipment
I have my own custom built home studio.
I had been very successful in the restaurant business.
I have found that experience beneficial when customizing audio training manuals for Restaurants.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Maureen Boutilier by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maureen Boutilier is a Standard subscriber.
• Maureen Boutilier was last active on Voice123 21 days ago