Versatile, Offbeat, Wry, Guy behind the Guy
A natural everyman. Upbeat and informative. Professional and believable.
Whatever voice, delivery, style or tone desired: his paints - your clients' canvas.
Gritty, geeky, quirky and kooky for CHARACTERIZATIONS.
Upbeat, honest and spirited for COMMERCIALS.
Zesty, savory, hip and cool for ANIMATIONS and VIDEO GAMES.
Off-beat and on his feet for RADIO IMAGING and PROMOS.
Clear and concise for IVR's and ON-HOLD projects.
Warm, honest and relaxed for PRESENTATIONS and NARRATIONS.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ACCENTS: Cockney, Scottish, Irish, Russian, Mexican, Cuban,
IMPERSONATIONS: Joe Pesci, John Travolta (Grease), Jeff Foxworthy, Stallone-Rocky, Frank Sinatra
CHARACTERIZATIONS: Barney-Simpsons, SpongeBob, Jewish Rabbi, Italian-American, Italian-Regional, Redneck Southerner, Science Geek (Professor Frink-esque), Movie Telephone Operator, Valley Girl-Guy, Surfer Cool, Military Drill Sgt.
My Voice Experience
I've been writing, producing and acting from the very moment I learned how to put pencil to paper and push the play and record buttons on my old Panasonic portable tape recorder.
Paramount Home Video
Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Outside Lands Music & Arts Festival
American General Life and Accident Insurance
Radio, Radio, Radio! This is where I cut my teeth and continued to properly maintain my gums.
* KFRC/KYCY AM/FM in San Francisco. Worked as On Air Producer and
developed show ideas, produced, voiced, executed bits, parodies, spoofs and satires. Had on-going appearance on the show as Dr. Evil from the A.P. films.
* KIOI FM - San Francisco - On-Air Producer for the "Don Bleu in the Morning" show. On-going characters: Anatoly the Men's Apparel Clerk, Lionel the Energetic Effeminate, etc.
* Gott Game website -- Worked as Lead Producer and Imaging Voice for a syndicated gaming feature (serving 150+ radio stations, nationally). Reviewed latest releases for all gaming platforms. Provided recaps to clients such as EA, Disney Interactive, Nintendo, Rockstar Games, Sega, Capcom, etc.
THE GUY BEHIND THE GUY:
1) Started creating goofy video skits and analog recordings in grammar school.
2) Graduated college with a degree in bull---- and an emphasis in television, radio, film and creative writing.
3) Attended broadcast school, acting seminars and voiceover workshops to up my street cred.
4) Immersed myself in San Francisco radio (on-air, producing and writing with some of the Bay Area's finest radio legends) and began working solo, as well as, agency-facilitated voice projects.
5) Still creating silly skits and zesty audio recordings - DIGITALLY and commercially! Bliss.
My Studio Equipment
AKG C 1000 S - Condenser Mic
IMac Intel Core 2 Duo
eMachines T3120 PC
Sound Dampening Walls
Adobe Audition 1.5
Having worked in radio for 10+ years, and been involved with every aspect of a concept's process - from inception, script development, pre-production, production and post - I have an intuitive sense of how to market an idea properly by looking through the consumer and client's eyes.
I am a writer of all things creative. Whether it is straight-forward copy or whimsical poetry, children's stories or edgy parodies and put-ons. Happy to spice up a script, or sit-back, enjoy and interpret those provided unto me.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matt Ritts by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Ritts is a Standard subscriber.
Matt Ritts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matt Ritts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matt Ritts does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matt Ritts was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.