Upbeat, Friendly, Guy Next Door, Confident, Happy, Youthful, Bright
My voice is youthful and upbeat, but that doesn't prevent me from being serious and convincing when the situation needs it. I've been described as sounding like the "guy next door" and my voice has a believable, confident, and happy tone to it.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
• I have ipDTL in my studio
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, Scottish, Australian, Canadian, German, Irish, Italian, East Indian, Russian, Southern American, African American, Movie Trailer Guy, Morgan Freeman, The Simpsons, etc.
My Voice Experience
eLearning Voice Actor
Second Language Testing Inc.
September 2014 – Present
• Provide voiceover narration for multiple characters/ scenarios which are used in second language testing.
Voice Actor & Video Editor
June 2014 – Present
• Editing and narration of videos for Kenhub, an online medical resource company specializing in human anatomy learning.
LaunchSpark Video, TechTube VideoStudio, Aimviz
March 2014 – Present
• Professional voice acting in the areas of: Cartoons, Movie Trailers, Documentaries, Audiobooks, Business, Educational, Radio, Telephone, Videogames, Jingles, Podcasting, Television, and Internet.
• Currently partnered with LaunchSpark Video, Techtube VideoStudio, and Aimviz.
Community Cruiser Reporter
Privately Held; 51-200 employees; Media Production industry
May 2012 – September 2012 (5 months) Goderich
• Represented the station at local events, passing out station “swag” i.e. T-shirts, Frisbees, etc.
• Reported live on –air from local events and filled in on- air for various station personalities.
• Operated the mixing console during live-on-location reports.
• Voiced the on-air Community Calendar.
Graduate Certificate, Audio Post Production
2012 – 2013
Grade: 4.0 GPA
Graduate Certificate Coursework: Audio Post Production Theory; Audio For Video; Surround Sound Production For Picture; Production Dialog Recording and Editing; ADR; Foley; Sound Effects; Segment Based and Linear Based Music Writing; Audio Premixing and Mixing; Video Editing; Audio Mastering and Restoration
Diploma, Music Industry Arts
2010 – 2012
Grade: 4.0 GPA
Diploma Coursework: Music Theory; Music Production and Composition; Recording Engineering; Music Preproduction; Music Industry Theory; Entertainment Law; Entertainment Writing; Live Sound; Audio Post Production.
My Studio Equipment
Shure SM7b, Rode NT1a
Computer & Software
Apple Mac Pro running Pro Tools 10, Logic Pro X, etc.
Apogee Preamps, Noise Cancellation/ Restoration Software, High Quality Audio Compressors/ Limiters, Skype, etc.
Email, FTP, Dropbox, etc.
As soon as possible - typically same day. Please email/ message for availability.
Can deliver edited and finished tracks in any audio format - .mp3, .wav, .aiff, etc.
Can compose and select royalty-free music, as well as sound effects.
Experienced in the fields of Recording Engineering and Audio Post Production.
Experienced voice acting for independent films, video games, movie trailers, radio broadcasting, impersonations, etc.
Worked in the field of Radio Broadcasting.
Also have done work as:
Music / Voice Producer
Session Guitarist/ Vocalist
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Matt Loft by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matt Loft is a Premium subscriber.
• Matt Loft was last active on Voice123 2 days ago