Sharp, bright, fresh, pacy and authoritative
A light, stylish, British voice; educated, youthful and crystal clear.
I have a background in BBC radio news and programme hosting and am adept at handling both serious and light-hearted content.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, BBC English, UK English, Queen's English, RP, Standard English, Neutral accent.
My Voice Experience
6 years' experience as a presenter, reporter, announcer and newsreader on BBC radio, including national network BBC Radio 5. Newsreader on Classic FM, News presenter on London News 97.3.
Variety of educational podcasts.
Delivering presentations around the world.
BA (Hons) Degree - Modern Foreign Languages: University of Bath.
Post-graduate Certificate in Education - Media and English: Central School of Speech and Drama, London.
Clive Roslin (BBC Radio 4)
Gary Terzza's Voiceover Masterclass (Channel 4)
My Studio Equipment
Full home recording studio - Broadcast quality microphone with 16-Bit, 48kHz Sampling Rate, Super Cardioid Pickup Pattern. Computer Based Digital Audio Workstation.
I have used my voice and presentation skills throughout my adult life, working as an on-air radio broadcaster, then later as a teacher and educational professional delivering presentations around the world. I also have extensive experience as an online trainer using web conferencing technology.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Matthew Parrott by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Matthew Parrott is a Standard subscriber.
Matthew Parrott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Matthew Parrott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Matthew Parrott does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Matthew Parrott was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.