Friendly, Intelligent, Characters & Accents
Calming and Friendly for narrations and informational copy, fun and energetic for commercials voice-over, with a full arsenal of characters for cartoons and movies.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
ACCENTS: French, French-Canadian (yes, there is a difference), Russian, Italian, Chinese (stereotypical), Southern States/Texan, IMPERSONATIONS: Sean Connery, Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Kermit the Frog,
CHARACTERIZATIONS: Young Boy, Old Man,
My Voice Experience
I have worked a little bit of everything - In college I was at a radio station doing live on-air news reporting as well as hourly weather reports, which were just me, straight professional reads. From there I began doing voices for a radio sketch show during which I created a huge stock of crazy characters from all over the world. Since college I have done a lot of narration on documentaries and some promo spots. Most recently I was able to create the voice for a Kickstarter campaign for an animated mouse called Backstage Mouse. I enjoy using my voice to educate, entertain, and help you sell your idea or product as creatively and clearly as possible!
I hold a Bachelor's Degree in Communications with a focus on Radio and Television Broadcasting. I am a member of Sag-Aftra and have been acting on stage and screen for over 10 years.
My Studio Equipment
I use Adobe Audition in my in-home studio. I use a mobile Pre-USB bus-powered Preamp with XLR connectivity from my computer to my MXL condenser microphones. Hear for yourself how a conservative in-home setup can sound just a great as a New York City recording studio.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Please Use Legal Name Please Use Legal Name by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Please Use Legal Name Please Use Legal Name is a Standard subscriber.
• Please Use Legal Name Please Use Legal Name was last active on Voice123 183 days ago