Character Specialist, Wide Range, Versatile
Actress that is highly trained in voice and accents. Character specialist who can do voices in a wide variety of accents.
- fun/bubbly/sexy for commercials
- smooth, classy and professional for presentations
- warm and soothing for narration
- creative and witty for special characters
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - Australian
• English - British
• English - USA and Canada
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Australian accents - including high-class, low-class "bogan" and "wog"
British accents - including posh, cockney, Scottish, Irish and others
"New York Italian" character - "Ey, I'm walkin' 'ere!"
"New Jersey Italian" character - "Ya gah'bage!"
Mexican English accent, i.e. "chola girl"
Southern American English accent
California "bimbo" girl accent
Russian English accent
French English accent
Persian English accent
For each of the region-based categories above, I can do many subcategories, e.g.: Australian private schoolgirl snob; Cockney English street rat; English royalty; etc.
My Voice Experience
Some of my experience in the voice-over field includes:
- Online series character voice-overs
- Voice-overs played during live theatre
- Live announcing
The creative manipulation of my voice is something that is a big part of my professional life as an actress for theatre and film. I have studied voice in practical units in university as well as workshops with internationally recognized voice trainers.
2010 - present: Bachelor of Arts at Curtin University Media, Culture and Creative Arts(Performance Studies)
2011 - American Accent Workshop with Donald Woodburn
2011 - Voice Workshop (12 x 3 hour workshops) with Polly Low
My Studio Equipment
I have access to professional recording equipment in a studio which has the following equipment:
- Microphone Stand
- Shock Mount
- Pop filters
- Acoustic Treatment
To summarize myself in a nutshell, I am an actress who is a character chameleon whose strongest skill lies within her voice.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Mary Soudi by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mary Soudi is a Standard subscriber.
Mary Soudi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mary Soudi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mary Soudi does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mary Soudi was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.