A friendly, warm, caring, educated, confident and articulate female voice.
I have a friendly, warm, educated, confident and articulate female voice. My voice is classically trained and diverse with lots of American television and Shakespearean theatre experience. My voice has been heard on a number of on-camera national commercials and popular television episodes since 2006. I can sound deep and trustworthy for narrations or young and playful for commercials. I can also provide the currently popular "Millennial Read". I can do great character voices too.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, American Southern, New York, Irish
My Voice Experience
I've done voice overs for infomercials and on camera infomercials, commercials and testimonials. I've done educational infomercials and voice overs. I've worked with LA Based Telearts, Marc Guaer Studios, Deer Field Productions NY.
Graduate of NYU Tisch School of the Arts Graduate Actor Training Program, Certified Lessac Voice and Speech Trainer, Studied at the London Academy of Dramatic Arts, Royal Academy of Dramatic Arts, Central and Webber Douglas Schools of performing arts in England. I teach classes and workshops in voice and speech and continue my own studies with Master Teachers in my method. I also take private singing lessons and play classical guitar and can read music.
My Studio Equipment
I use a Blue Yeti USB mic in my home studio with Audacity Editing Software. I also have easy access to two full Burbank Voice Over studios with ISDN and studio engineer.
As a professionally trained actor and certified voice trainer, I am very comfortable in the studio and can take direction easily. I am able to offer numerous variations on line readings, including pitch, volume and tempo.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mary Sala by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mary Sala is a Standard subscriber.
• Mary Sala was last active on Voice123 67 days ago