Female with deep voice
I am female with a tenor classification of my voice. Am often mistaken as male over the phone. I can adjust for narrations, sexy , smiling, smooth presentations. Can produce many emotions with just my voice.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Female
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
, Illinois, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
As I am new to this, I don't really have a description. But I'm sure I can produce a southern drawl, a professional business-like tone, a contemporary African American voice, and a male as well as female voice. I am a singer variety of interests such as Gospel, Blues, R&B, Jazz, Country & Western, soft Rock, Pop.
My Voice Experience
No experience, but have been told that my voice would be very good in a commercial setting. took a voice-over class at the College of Lake County, and submitted a sample in which I was given a favorable rating. (Which is how I learned of you).
I intend to persue some kind of training. For this I need some guidance and resources.
My Studio Equipment
I have a computer,Mbox, Microphone, Keyboard, Xylophone, Guitar.
I sing Mostly Gospel with my church choir. Was a member of College of Lake County Gospel Choir. Had my own gospel group of 5 members. Have taken vocal, piano, & clarinet lessons (years ago)
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact MARY MARTIN by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently MARY MARTIN is a Standard subscriber.
MARY MARTIN does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
MARY MARTIN was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
MARY MARTIN does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. MARY MARTIN was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.