Offbeat, Casual, Sexy, Serious, Announcer
Warm, inviting, clear and descriptive for narration projects,
Fast & furious for those BIG sale commercials,
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
My Normal accent is fairly non regional, I'm Irish, but a lot of people ask me where I'm from! So I can give you accents ranging from blatantly Irish - The over the top Irish man for WPLJ New York on St Patricks day! I can give you a heavy Dublin accent - Like Colin Farrell in the movie "In Bruges" , Rural Irish - Way better then Tom Cruise in Far and Away! I can do Northern Irish or old school British.. Pathe News style.
My Voice Experience
I started in Radio since 1995, as a commercial producer/engineer, then progressed to becoming a VO artist. I've done the big fast and furious "sale ends in 10 minutes, so get in and give us your money now" type ads, national campaigns, TV promos, concert spots, record company campaigns.. EG - Warner Bros, Aer Lingus, Universal Music, GCap media...
My training has mainly come from real life in the trenches! However, I do have a National HDIP in Broadcasting and Journalism.
My Studio Equipment
I have my own VO facility in Dublin, using a Beyerdynamic MC740N Microphone, an old school "Pro Announcer - Air Corp" mic compressor, Bose monitoring, Behringer mixer, Adobe Audition multi tracking, Beyerdynamic DT 770 headphones a really comfy chair to sit in and really good coffee.
Seriously adaptable, can lend my VO to just about anything.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Marty Miller by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marty Miller is a Standard subscriber.
Marty Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marty Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marty Miller does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marty Miller was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.