Spanish is my first language yet I do speak English proficiently.In both languages my speech is crisp and clear I have a very friendly aprochable voice. I can be soothing while also keeping the read interesting. In Spanish I can have either a very neutral sound or I can speak with an argentinian accent.I have a wide range of expression in my voice. I am very adaptable to direction, and versatile.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Argentinean
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
,NY/NJ Metro Area, Utah, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
American Enlish, Neutral Spanish , Argentine Spanish.
My Voice Experience
I have extensive experience in spontaneous translation for public speakers.
I feel very comfortable in front of a microphone.I have experience in public speaking and motivational speaking.
I recite poetry and prose with eloquence and feeling.
I am experienced in doing character voices for children's stories.
I have done some amateur theater.
I have taken a master course with Mr Dan Levine of Such A Voice inc.
I have taken voice and singing lessons with a professional voice teacher and singer.
I have had many opportunities as a youth ministry leader,womens organization Leader and as a Teacher within a women's organization to practice and hone the skills of using my voice to teach, motivate, lead and entertain.
My Studio Equipment
I have pro tools, garage band, an i-mac computer and an excellent microphone .
i have been a :nanny
sign lanuage interpreter
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marta Wood by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marta Wood is a Standard subscriber.
Marta Wood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marta Wood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marta Wood does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marta Wood was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.