Girl next door, Mild, Upbeat, Soothing, Presenter
Professional for presentations; warm and steady for narrations and movie trailors; upbeat, fun, and sexy for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
• Senior Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, South Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can do: American, New Yorker, Jamaican, British.
My Voice Experience
I've done the following: a commercial for Young America Works Public Charter High School, as well as announcements advertising/marketing an event; announcements for schools; announcements of dignataries at National Conferences; announcements of graduating seniors at a high school graduation ceremony; mistress of ceremonies at wedding receptions, and talent shows; announcer at high school basketball games.
I have had training through Such-A-Voice for a year. I do have a BS degree in Special Education, MEd in Education Administration, and currently a doctoral student (ABD in Educational Leadership).
I do sing; and have been singing since the age of six. I understand the nature of the voice. I have participated in music concerts in high school and college.
I continue to attend workshops and classes related to the voice over industry.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Marla Mitchell
Being an educator and a doctoral student has given me the opportunity to make presentations in the general education classroom, college setting (as an adjunct professor), and at conferences. I have done public speaking in these same environments.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marla Mitchell by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marla Mitchell is a Standard subscriber.
Marla Mitchell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marla Mitchell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marla Mitchell does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marla Mitchell was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.