Reliable or Upbeat or Punchy or Frosty
Credible, friendly or frosty for narration; hip, punchy and businesslike for commercials and tags.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, Massachusetts, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do UK accents, Amish/Pennsylvania Dutch, German, Spanish. Impersonations: Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart, Simon Callow, Presidents Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Jesse Jackson, cartoon characters, Will Lyman, Peter Thomas, David McCullough, Mason Adams, Casey Kasem. Lots of singers: Cars, Men at Work, Boz Scaggs, Julio Iglesias, that type.
My Voice Experience
5 years as radio production director/writer/voice guy, won a Radio Mercury Award for a spot I voiced and produced, along with scores of awards from Boston A.I.R Awards, Massachusetts Broadcasters Association, Silver Microphone, New England Broadcasters Association, Radio & Production, Davey Awards, Telly Awards, and the New York Festivals. Nabbed gigs doing computer game characters (Freedom Force, Thief: Deadly Shadows, The Lost) by doing all the voices on the script in one go. Lots of car commercial and documentary films voiceovers using a voice like Will Lyman's or Peter Thomas's.
Named "Best Boston Voiceover Talent" in the Boston A.I.R. Awards.
Trained in the trenches of radio stations, culminating in a five-year stint as award-winning production director at Boston radio station. I used the Orban DSE7000.
My Studio Equipment
Have own studio, with B2 Pro Behringer mic, and easy access to another studio in a local ad agency for which I'm the lead agency voice.
Teach communication arts (media, public speaking, theatre, performance) and creative writing at a Boston-area college. Regular performer in stage productions, including shows at Gloucester Stage Company, North Shore Music Theatre, Theatre of Newburyport, New Theatre of Boston, and in long-running interactive murder mysteries the Boston area.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mark Stevick by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Stevick is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Stevick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Stevick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Stevick does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Stevick was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.