Clear, Mid-deep, Versatile, Warm
Warm/relaxed/misterious for narrations, high intensity/deep for movie and game trailers, fun/upbeat for commercials, formal/professional for corporate presentations, versatility for different male voices
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Argentinean
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• Movie and game trailers
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform fluently in native North American English and Spanish, I can mimic an Indian or British accent, I can do cartoonish high pitched voices and humorous voices in general, I can do vocal special effects
My Voice Experience
I started out working as an audio technician in 2004 and acquired my first client during the recording of a series of English Language tutorials for Pearson Education, for which I was casted for 5 different story characters and as the main presenter/narrator in the following series. Since then I have been selected for documentary voiceovers, corporate presentations, medical e-learning, videogame characters, wine promotions, and extreme sports narrations for Red Bull.
I have a degree in audio and musical production. I am a self-taught voiceover artist and acquired know-how from recording and directing voiceover professionals for over 3 years.
My Studio Equipment
- 1 Studio Projects condenser microphone
- 2xPG80 Shure condenser microphones
- 1 SM57 Shure dynamic microphone
- Tascam US-122MKII audio interface
- High powered PC (AMD 8-core, 8 Gb RAM, AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series)
- Medeli electronic drumset
- Fender Jazz Bass
- Fender Custom 72 Telecaster
- M-AUDIO 61-es midi keyboard
- Audio software: Cubase LE 5, Soundforge 10, Waves plug-ins
I am also very knowledgeable in Computer Technology in general, having worked in the past for large corporations like IBM. I was born in England, lived in the United States and Argentina (currently), both for several years, and have travelled quite a bit. Due to this I am sensitive to cultural diversity. My quality standards are very high, as is my attention to detail.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
To contact Mark Rey Willis by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Rey Willis is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Rey Willis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Rey Willis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Rey Willis does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Rey Willis was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.