Upbeat, Fresh, Hip, Energetic, Classy, Young
Do you need a fresh, hip, but mature sound for your project? How about a voice that CONNECTS, instead of just talking to your potential customers? From reaching out to Baby Boomers or speaking to Generation-X, this voice will accomplish your task. From a hard-sell to a guy next door approach...I'm your man!
I am nationally known for my Ryan Seacrest impression. It is featured on America's most-listened to FM Talk Show "The Jersey Guys" on NJ101.5.
Voiceovers, Voice over, voice talent, voice actor, on-hold messages, phone messages, commercials
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, New Jersey, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Mark Rauner
My Voice Experience
Within the last six months, I have been the voice of Dunkin Donuts, NJ Nets, House of Blues concert series, New York Sports Clubs, and Johnson & Johnson, Mercedes, Wawa, Quick Chek and more.
My experience includes 10 years as a voice over artist for radio and TV and commercial production for the largest FM Talk Station in America.
On average, I voice and produce over 1,000 commercials media every year. I am in the studio 6 days a week and fast turnaround is always delivered.
My Studio Equipment
I work with ProTools editing software and my studio is processed to make your project sound fresh and professional!
Quality and affordability is key. Lightning fast turnaround is guaranteed. I look forward to working with you!
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Mark Rauner by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Rauner is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Rauner was last active on Voice123 207 days ago