Smooth, warm, resonant, informative, bright.
From smooth, resonant and informative to bright, pacey and attention grabbing, I can turn my voice to fit many types of project.
I am adaptable and know how to get the best out of a script.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British, American, RP, Home Counties, Cockney, Upper Class, Senior Citizen, Hard Sell, Soft Sell as well as many silly voices and various characters.
My Voice Experience
With an excellent ear for detail and nearly twenty years experience in broadcasting and production I can turn my hand and voice to most projects.
I have worked with some of the best voices in the business, studied them closely and learned my trade in a professional environment.
I have extensive experience working for LBC Radio, Classic FM, Talk Radio, Talk Sport, Independent Media Distribution as well as freelance voice and production work.
I have provided voiceovers for ads and promos as well as character voices for various programme segments, idents and news packages.
Paul McCartney US Radio ad 1x30" (on my showreel)
Music track for Nissan / British Gas
Music score, sound design and voiceover for Remploy:
Music track for Silverstone Racetrack:
Studied Media at the University of South West Hertfordshire but gained my training in the real world on the job, the best place to do it!
My Studio Equipment
I own a pro quality studio and can be called upon at short notice to provide voice and production services for your project.
I use Logic Pro and Pro Tools and can provide broadcast quality audio up to 24-bit, 96kHz if needed. I can provide the finished product in a variety of formats from FTP and email to DAT (who uses DAT any more!?)
I can also write music to order and have a collection of musical instruments at my disposal as well as a healthy SFX and music library.
I'm a dab hand at making paper aeroplanes.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mark Randall by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Randall is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Randall was last active on Voice123 109 days ago