Commercials-Warm Smiling Results, Political Ads
Deep voice that is middle range with that sumptin-sumptin to make your Project special. Fun and smart reads that feel real. The sound of National ads. Great for narrations that never get boring. Corporate, Animation, Infommercials, Audiobooks & ADR. A desire to make the Music of your scripts come to life.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
African, Jamacian and Southern accents.
My Voice Experience
Political ads speciality with a slant to the African American audience.
Fun commercial spots.
National Ads for Travelers Insurance, Tanqueray, State Farm, 50 Million Pound Challenge, Boys II Men, Walmart, Kia, McDonalds, Taco Bell,Ralph Lauren, Gaterade, Chivas, Jaz-Z & Kanye West, Gain Detergent, Regional Ads Political Campaigns, Restaurants, Universities, Car Dealers and many more.
Reach me if you wish to gain Peak Performance!
Training with Elaine Clark in San Francisco, Terri Apple, Tori Hartman and Cedering Fox in Los Angeles.
Association with great artist and Casting Directors in Los Angeles.
My Studio Equipment
Neumann TLM 49 Microphone. Focustrite Saffie 6 USB Pre-amp. Zoom H4n Digital Recorder . Full editing capabilities.
Actor, Commercial Actor and Print work represented by KSR in Los Angeles. The Atherton Group for Theatrical and Voice in Los Angeles.
Peak Performance Planning
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mark Neely by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Neely is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Neely was last active on Voice123 289 days ago