Natural and friendly to outrageous and quirky.
I am comfortable as the guy next door...friendly and natural. I also do a great excited announcer type read (including the monster truck stuff). My narration/e-learning read is smooth and relaxed. For some of the television narration I have done, my read has been more dramatic and punchy. Quirky best describes my character voices.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
My Home Base
, Ontario, Canada
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Dialects are not my strong suit, but I have done french, spanish, and british.
My cowboy rocks, my scotish isn't bad.
My Voice Experience
Nationally syndicated CD specials for Sony and EMI for artists like Celine Dion, Carrie Underwood and Coldplay.
Television shows (X-treme Golf, The Pressure Cooker), and hundreds of commercials for clients like Dr. Pepper, La-Z-boy, Old Milwaukee beer, Stihl, etc.
I am the e-learning voice for Fanshawe College, and the station imaging voice for radio station Oldies 1410 in London Ontario.
I have written scripts for Brick beer, La-Z-boy, Pioneer and dozens of other clients.
I studied Radio Broadcasting at Mohawk College in Hamilton Ontario Canada, and began working at a major market radio station before graduation.
My Studio Equipment
Electrovoice studio mic, Mackie mixer, M-Audio interface, Adobe Audition software.
Unknown - Click here to ask Mark La Pointe
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Mark La Pointe by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark La Pointe is a Standard subscriber.
Mark La Pointe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark La Pointe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark La Pointe does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark La Pointe was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.