My deep voice is warm, sincere, professional and trustworthy while also being fun-loving, wry and friendly. My unique voice is one of experience,credibility, compassion, inspiration and authority. Good voice for news and financial projects.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
, Indiana, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I am able to do British accents, southern dialects and range of voice characterizations for animated work as well.
My Voice Experience
Voiceover/acting work completed for 4 student films, Columbia College, Chicago.2010-2011 Extensive theatrical experience including musicals, comedies, drama. Narration for symphony productions Casey at the Bat (Casey)2007, PDQ Bach (Sportscaster)2007, Ellis Island: The Dream of America (Greek Immigrant)2008. Numerous commercials, PSA's for local radio station.
Improv - Jimmy Carrane's The Art of Slow Comedy, Chicago 2011
Voice coaching and demos - Sound Advice, Chicago
BA Purdue University - Radio/TV, Interpersonal Communications
My Studio Equipment
Blue Microphone Yeti USB BLUEYETI
Easy access to profesional studio; at home I use WavePad Audio (NCH)to record and email mp3 and other files if requested.
My theatrical experience comes into play daily as I interact with business partners. My business experience gives my voice credibility because I have the experience.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Mark Krentz by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Krentz is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Krentz was last active on Voice123 339 days ago