Guy Next Door, Soft Spoken, Distinctive, Modulated
I can do various characters for video game projects, light-hearted commercials for tv and radio, tour guide for museums and cultural places, and professional presentations. I'm fairly soft spoken and my voice is often described as relaxing and soothing. I can offer you a variety of choices, including cartoon characters.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Polish (native and accent-free), English with a Polish accent (soft and hard), English with a Russian accent, Standard American English.
My Voice Experience
My most recent job was a role in a video game originally created and written by STEVEN SPIELBERG.
I have a degree in Communication Arts & Sciences and Theater Arts, as well as a master's degree in Organizational Leadership. I've always been interested in the potential of the human voice and trained in voice & diction and singing (classical, broadway, jazz and folk), as well as poetry recitals.
My Studio Equipment
I currently use Rode NT1-A Studio Condenser microphone on a Mac platform. I work with GarageBand and Audacity for post-production. I sometimes use local Los Angeles recording studios depending on the scope of the project.
I'm a full-time actor and I love what I do.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mark Deliman by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Deliman is a Standard subscriber.
• Mark Deliman was last active on Voice123 133 days ago