Standard UK English, That British Guy
I am told it is a rich baritone.
I can pitch the "tone" of any piece as the client requires, friendly, corporate, warm or sexy.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Female
• Middle Age Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British Standard English
My Voice Experience
Global Voices Podcast - Voiceovers
Walking The Room Podcast - comedy skit.
Narration and comedy piece for a series of "Uncle Andy" cd's produced in the UK
I have 20+ year’s experience as a musician, recording and producing.
My Studio Equipment
Own Studio :-
CuBase, Logic or Cakewalk for recording.
Sound Forge for editing & file conversion.
Dropbox, Megaupload or FTP for file transfer.
Custom built PC.
Custom T-Bone Studio mics.
Shure SM57 and Sm58 mics.
Roland midi Controller.
Fender 1972 Thinline Telecaster
Both Fender & Vox amplification.
Behind me I have over 20 years’ experience of playing live, recording, mixing & producing music/audio. I especially have a passion for recorded spoken word.
I can offer all kinds of audio work to make your finished product sound crisp & professional. Let me spend the time removing those annoying umm’s & err’s to make your interviews, audio reportage or podcasts sound professional.
I can supply voiceovers and original audio beds.
Payment Methods Accepted
To contact Mark Cotton by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mark Cotton is a Standard subscriber.
Mark Cotton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mark Cotton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mark Cotton does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mark Cotton was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.