Announcer, Trusting, Warm, friendly, character
From Announcer, documentary narration to Mickey Mouse. Friendly trusting voice to over the top monster hyped. Warm and trusting, confident and knowlegeable, to authoritative and funny. Versatile and fluent in both Spanish and English languages without accent. Also A Professional translator Certified Translator
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• Spanish - Colombian
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
• Spanish - Mexican
• Spanish - Puerto Rican
• Spanish - Venezuelan
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Valley Center, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Cartoon, old mam, old lady, mickey mouse, scary
My Voice Experience
Radio programs: Music Rock in Costa Rica. Radio Program: Vida Abundante for the Inland Empire, Ca. Translator/Interpreter for the Billy Graham Crusades as well as voice dubbing in Spanish for crusades.
Translator and Spanish voiceover for Improv Traffic School Video Courses. Smiley Car Wash Employee Training Video, KFC Training Videos, American Horsebreeders Association Video, Disney Hall virtual tour voice, MTS (Media Training Systems) Spanish translator and voiceover artist for all their industrial videos.
VOICEOVER COMMERCIALS FOR T.V AND RADIO:
Presbyterian Pharmaceutical Company (one year buy out).
Comcast/Radio & Television
SCAT - South Coast Area Transit Radio Commercial
Toyota Commercial. Yonkers Auto Sales Commercials.
Sketchers Tennis Shoes, T.V Commercial
Univisión (Películas Univisión) commercials. Disney Hall Spanish virtual tour voice.
San Jose School of Broadcasting, San Jose Costa Rica.
AA from San Bernardino Valley College with an emphasis on Speech for Radio and Television.
My Studio Equipment
Phone patch, State of the art recording studio, immediate custom demos.
Able to Interpret simultaneously/consecutively/Sight read. Much in demand for narration, and main host voice.
Able to translate scripts
Able to do cartoon voices
English and Spanish without an accent.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Mario Rojas by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mario Rojas is a Premium subscriber.
• Mario Rojas has been active on Voice123 during the past 48 hours