Energetic, young, warm, accents, quirky, French
Young, energetic, versatile; can play from light innocent toddlers (boys and girls) for animation to educated hyperarticluate adult for corporate training projects. Bilingual (French/ English) and able to do accents in Quebecois and Parisian French, solid British and Southern accents. Trained singer with extensive experience with jingles and theme songs. Excels in reading legal copy.
Able to deliver fast turn around- within 24 hours.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Girl
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• French - Canadian
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
My Home Base
Los Angeles, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Quebecois, French, Parisian, Celine Dion, upper class British, Southern, valley girl, etc.
My Voice Experience
Seasoned voice over professional with over 10 years experience in commercials (McDonalds, Bratz Dolls etc), videogames (Nintendo, EA) jingles, themesongs (TV and feature film ie. Pippi Longstocking), animation (ie. X-Men, Franklin the Turtle), toys, E- cards (ie. American Greetings), ADR/ Walla for dozens shows and MOW's, voicematch, and extensive singing training and credentials.
She is currently the title character on NBC's new show "Pearlie" and also recently completed 2 seasons (52 eps) of Decode's hit animated show "Delilah and Julius" as lead Delilah. She is also a Jazz singer with 3 CD's on Universal Records, performing around Los Angeles at venues such as The Hilton, Ritz, Hotel Bel Air etc.
Kalmenson and Kalmenson Working Pro.
University of Toronto Drama Program (Drama Major)- Linklater voice method.
Judith Lander- Landersystem for voice, jazz and musical theatre singing.
My Studio Equipment
AKG C300B Condenser Mic.
Sennheiser HD590 Headphones
Custom built sound booth, pop screen, music stand.
Fully bilingual in French with no accent in either language.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Marieve Herington by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marieve Herington is a Standard subscriber.
• Marieve Herington was last active on Voice123 13 days ago