Neutral / Soothing / Dynamic / Professional
My native language is Spanish - neutral and professional.
Enthusiastic and businesslike for industrial videos or presentations.
Warm and understanding or very bubbly for commercials.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
• Spanish - Latin American Neutral
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
• SAG-AFTRA (US)
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer translation services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
My Home Base
, South Florida, Florida, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Accents: Venezuelan, Spaniard, Italian speaking Spanish, Mexican.
Able to do cartoonish voices.
My Voice Experience
I have experience doing industrial videos as voiceover talent - Shell, Procter&Gamble - and also commercials - AT&T, Ross & Golden, Remedy Temps
I have also worked in many Simulcast programs - Entertainment Tonight, The Maury Povich, Show, The Arsenio Hall Show, The Price is Right, Sally Jessy Raphael, Channel 9 News (Los Angeles).
Interpreter for Show business personalities in Interviews - Tú y Yo con...
IVR messages for various companies - Elevenca, IMCS, etc.
Studied Acting in Los Angeles - David Hall (Acting Technique) and John Kirby (Scene Study)
Studied Voice with Roland Wyatt and Victoria Cutler
Also studied Broadcasting and Newswriting at Santa Monica College
My Studio Equipment
B.A. in Modern Languages
Conference Interpreter, Certified Court Interpreter and Translator
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Maria Kisic by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Maria Kisic is a Standard subscriber.
Maria Kisic does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Maria Kisic was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Maria Kisic does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Maria Kisic was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.