I have a deep and smooth voice. My voice is very warm natured, though I could easily change it to fit the various needs of any director. My voice is the perfect match for commercials, narrations, and animated characters. I am also very articulate, making me an ideal candidate for any type of professional presentation.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Teenage Boy
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Oakland, California, California, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can impersonate any accent for the job. My best impersonations are German, French, Cajun, Southern, British, Jamaican, and Latin American.
My Voice Experience
I have been in many plays since the age of seven. I played Max Detweiler in the Sound of Music in Junior High School. In school, I was known for my ability to voice complicated impersonations that no one else could do. I have a very vivid imagination and can take my voice to all kinds of new heights.
I have attended voice over workshops and improvisations. Aside from that, I am eager to put my training into action.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Marcus Vaughn
I am very proficient at stage acting and also screenwriting. I wrote my first full length screenplay at the age of 15.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
To contact Marcus Vaughn by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marcus Vaughn is a Standard subscriber.
Marcus Vaughn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Marcus Vaughn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Marcus Vaughn does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Marcus Vaughn was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.