Very professional radio sounding voice...
I can definitely deliver a smooth voice, and have done this for both radio, education groups, and various festivals throughout the Triangle area of North Carolina. I have also moderated various discussions and made various presentations...
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - USA and Canada
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Durham, North Carolina, United States
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Can do a few very limited dialects...
My Voice Experience
I was born into radio, as when I was a teenager, my parents co-founded a community radio station in rural North Carolina. I have worked with many of the top local filmmakers and event planners and know I can bring the needed quality you are looking for.
I have a journalism degree from Marquette and years of experience working in the field of both print and electronic media. I have no doubt that I can provide you with the services that you need...
My Studio Equipment
I have access to studios at both WCOM and to a lesser extent, some access to WNCU on the campus of North Carolina Central University...
I work with some of the top sound people in the area through my work at the Hayti Heritage Center so if I do not have the equipment, I can definitely access it...
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
To contact Marc Lee by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Marc Lee is a Standard subscriber.
• Marc Lee was last active on Voice123 146 days ago