Warm, Smooth, Clear, Intelligent
A relaxed male voice over. Stylish, educated, superb sight reading.
Versatile and good at characterisation, with a wide range of accents.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I offer copywriting services
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I offer radio ad production services
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
Hereford, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
British English, Received Pronunciation, RP, BBC English, Yorkshire, Geordie, Newcastle, Northern, Lancashire, Cheshire, Potteries, Birmingham, Brummie, Liverpool, Scouse, Scouser, London, Cockney, Cheeky Chirpy Cockney, Cockney Gangster, Essex, Norfolk, West-Country, Cornish, Cornwall, Devon, Herefordshire,
Scottish, Glaswegian, Highland, Welsh, South Wales, Welsh Valleys, Irish, Ulster, Northern Irish,
French, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, Australian, South African, Bosnian, Polish, German, Spanish, American, Texan, Deep South, New York, Californian, Chicago "Mafia"
My Voice Experience
I have been a full-time, professional voice over artist for several years, and am on the rosters of numerous production companies. My previous work includes...
Commercials - various, radio and online.
Video Game voices - character voices and narrative intros.
Audiobooks - many; look for my work on Audible.
Storytelling - Live storytelling in schools, festivals, parties, libraries and other venues.
eLearning - Various subjects; technical and medical terminology a speciality!
IT Training Courses and Tutorial Videos.
Company Branding Videos.
Voice of God.
Station Imaging and Podcast Intros.
Voice Over training by Gary Terzza, VoMasterClass.
Acting coaching by Janine Sharp, Hay Theatre Company.
Vocal coaching by Yvonne Morley, YourVoiceBox.co.uk
My Studio Equipment
sE2200a Studio Condenser Microphone
Presonus Audiobox Pre-amp
Proof reader & editor
Payment Methods Accepted
• Credit cards
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Malk Williams by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Malk Williams is a Premium subscriber.
• Malk Williams was last active on Voice123 76 days ago