Professional, Authoritative, Calm,
I have a professional warm deep and calm voice ideal for any professional work. I have the ability to be versitile and to adapt my voice to the voice job. I am ideal for narration, podcasts, talking books, voicemail, iVR, telephone systems, on hold messages, commercials, conferences, radio and television. I can be sexy, fun, wild, smooth, excited and calm professional.
I am able to provide voice work on almost any medium remotely or travel if a live performance is required in a studio or conference venu.
I have the use of a professional studio and producer to fully produce my work to any required technical finish. The finished work can be delivered on any medium.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Male
• Middle Age Male
• Senior Male
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• IVR, voicemail, phone systems, and on-hold messages
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
• TV shows and movies
• Movie and game trailers
• Adult content
• Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I will go to any designated studio in my area
• I have ISDN in my studio
• I have Phone Patch in my studio
• I have Source Connect in my studio
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then upload the audio files via FTP
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
• I can deliver edited and finished voice tracks
• I have a music library and can add music to any project
• I can add special effects to any project
My Home Base
, United Kingdom
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
Unknown - Click here to ask Malcolm Wolpert
My Voice Experience
I have extensive experience in recording "the voice" of company telephone systems, particularly iVR applications and on board prompted telephone instructions.
I have performed as voice over (voice of God) for large conferences and corporate parties introducing hosts and linking conference segments of all types.
Recently I have recorded many voice introductions for company web sites one of which I have been allowed to reproduce in my demos.
My training has largely been self taught over many years and I have attended a brief course with Gary Terza, the well known professional voice-over artist on Channel 4 TV. I have reproduced some of my studio work on my demos.
My Studio Equipment
I have the use of a fully operational professional studio in Central London who can produce my work to any required technical finish. I am willing to attend any client preferred studio.
I have the equipment available to interrogate, program, upload and test systems and often am asked to record and upload test announcements and emergency announcements to company telephone systems. I can upload to FTP or via email as well as other media.
I am the link voice-over for regular large corporate parties, conferences and awards shows. I will travel if required to be present at a corporate conference.
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in my local currency
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
Online Payments Via PayPal
To contact Malcolm Wolpert by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Malcolm Wolpert is a Standard subscriber.
Malcolm Wolpert does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Malcolm Wolpert was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Malcolm Wolpert does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Malcolm Wolpert was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.