Mature voice and very strong
Warm and deep for narrations, Clear and understandable can perform different types of narration including audio books, presentations, documentaries and podcasts in a very smooth and easy way.
Voice Genders and "Ages" I Can Perform
• Young Adult Female
• Middle Age Female
Language(s) of Which I Am a Native Speaker:
• English - British
• English - Other
I Offer my Services for these Recording Purposes
• Training, business presentations, sales, and web sites
Jobs I Am Willing to Take (Union-wise)
• Non-Union Jobs
• Jobs for SAG-AFTRA (US) signatories
My Union Affiliations and Memberships
My Recording and Delivery Capabilities
• I can record and then deliver the audio files via Email
• I can record and then deliver the files by regular mail
Pre-, Post- and Production Services I Offer
My Home Base
Accents, Impersonations, Characters and Dialects
I can perform the british accent and the american..
Further, can perform the colloquial arabic and the standard of Egypt.
My Voice Experience
I'm new to this field, but I believe I can make my own name and prove my skills in any type of narration.. Proving I'm a voice talent.
• El-Obour Experimental Language School. (2003-2004)
• Cairo University, Egypt.
• Faculty of Arts, English Department.
• Major: Literature.
• Minor: Translation, School of continuing education, A.U.C
• Degree: Good.
• Graduation date: (2008-2009)
• Fundamentals of investment in Stock Market. (27-1-2008 to 31-1-2008)
• 3 week course on "Introduction to Malaysian Studies".(27-1-2008 to 17-2-2008)
• 8 sessions training at Al-Ahram Weekly introduction to journalism. (Summer 2008)
• Month training sessions at Islam Online on Media and Islamic affairs. (Ramadan 2008)
Honors and Awards:
• Service Leadership award from SIFE "Students in Free Enterprise", International Organization. (2006-2007 & 2007-2008)
• IBM Certified International Customer Service Representative:
I am one of the only 400 certified Voice trained customer service agents in the Edu Egypt training program. The Edu Egypt program is a special government grant that is under the joint cooperation of the Ministry of Communications and IBM international that qualifies college graduates to work as international call center agents in call centers such as Vodafone and Xceed. I was trained by internationally licensed master trainers in the following fields:
1. Global English Voice & Accent
2. Spoken Grammar
3. Customer Service oriented Soft Skills
4. Western Culture
5. Business Orientation (BPO industry and others)
6. Data and computer Skills (MS office…etc)
• Computer skills, (Word, Excel, Power-point, Net).
• Speak and write very good English.
• Love writing English poems.
• Love getting involved in voluntarily work.
• Good at problem solving.
• SIFE member, worked on the criteria of Business Ethics in (2006-2007) & on the criteria of Market-Economics in (2007-2008).
• STP member, National Organization at the faculty of Engineering, Cairo University, worked in Internal Public Relations & Reception.
• PPL member, National Organization at the faculty of Arts, Cairo University, worked in the Reception Committee.
• I’ve published three of my poems in the faculty’s magazine: “The Muse”.
• Teaching English at the American University as a volunteer at STAR program for refugees. (March 2009)
• I’ve got my own blog.
My Studio Equipment
Unknown - Click here to ask Mai Nabawy
Unknown - Click here to ask Mai Nabawy
Payment Methods Accepted
• Personal checks, cashier's checks, or money orders in any currency
• Wire transfers
To contact Mai Nabawy by email or phone, please click here.
• Currently Mai Nabawy is a Standard subscriber.
Mai Nabawy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time.
Mai Nabawy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.
Mai Nabawy does not appear to be an active participant of the Voice123 marketplace at this time. Mai Nabawy was last active on Voice123 more than 365 days ago, OR may not be receiving our email messages.