Project Main Details
Many readings are in RP, but other accents include:
* Joseph Brotherton, who should have a Lancashire / Salford accent
* The fictional Turkish spy, whose accent should hint at somewhere southeast of Paris (as an invention of 1600s Europeans, his accent doesn't need to be any more authentic than he is; authentically non-European characters have already been cast with genuine accents)
* There are also readings for which Russian, Swedish, and other Eastern European accents would be preferable, but not essential
* If you have a range of other accents I might ask you to use them to differentiate characters.
The readings will be broken into up to four batches, to be scripted/read/delivered one a month, alongside the show's recording schedule. Most readings will be part of the first batch. Having three other batches means readings can be adjusted during editing. We can negotiate the schedule with reason (see TX dates); if I can reduce the number of batches because I'm confident of the readings in later eps, I will.
* Script delivered by EOP Mar 1, recorded by EOP Mar 4 (Sat) (TX Mar 7)
* Script delivered by 28 Mar, recorded by EOP Mar 31 (TX Apr 4)
* Script delivered by 25 Apr, recorded by EOP Apr 28 (TX May 2)
* Script delivered by 30 May, recorded by EOP Jun 2 (TX Jun 6)
(The word count (and payment) is for the whole contract, not per batch.)
This project is non-profit, but there is a modest budget for actors. The agreed fee is for all non-commercial use, including release online and broadcast on a community radio station Resonance FM; commercial use (which is unlikely) would be covered separately. That fee would be fully commercial.
Payment will be half on accepting the first set of readings, and half on delivery of the last. 2017-02-23 13:10:45 GMT 2017-02-27 14:00:00 (GMT 0) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 4 4 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 4 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
SALFORD ACCENT (the teetotal vegetarian MP for Salford)
Depend upon it, the eating and drinking re-formation is at the foundation of all the
good that would be produced in society.
(The creature is a factory reset of humanity - the true innocence revealed. The power of Boris Karloff, but the naivité of a blank slate and the directness of “data” from Star Trek TNG. You may be post-processed. RP or vaguely Swiss.)
My food is not that of man; I do not destroy the lamb and the kid to gut my appetite; acorns and berries afford me sufficient nourishment.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.