Project Main Details
Far east merchant, who speaks with Arabic accent
Victim, oriental shop owner, has twin brother Jafar
1. Wants to sell things as expensive as he can
2. Apologize to his relative and give evidence to police
Background/history: Al-Apu was always greedy and coward. Once he was returning home and saw two men beating another man. The men were sons of rich man and their victim was Al-Apu’s relative. Al-Apu was too scary too help. He saw that one of the men lost a locket and stole it. Later he was too scary to give evidence against this people, because their father said that he would kill anyone who will mire them. Al-Apus relative went to jail belied. Al-Apu is still working in his shop in Agora city.
Physical Characteristics: Tall, thin, dressed in Arabic clothes, cunning face
Emotional Characteristics (Personality): Cunning, coward, sly
Relationship to player: Met her when she came to his shop, decided to help
Relationship to other characters: Stole the Cube from Lomonosov's expedition, sold it to Emma
2. Jafar (ART IN PROGRESS)
Man with Arabic oriental accent (slightly different voice from Al-Apu, lower, and muffling a bit as he has covered face)
Camel owner, animal rent, Al-Apu’s twin brother
Background/history: Just a shop owner in the city market.
Physical Characteristics: Dressed in arabic clothes, tall man
Emotional Characteristics (Personality): Chiken little, friendly
Relationship to player: Helps PC find Al-Apu, rents her a camel
Relationship to other characters: Al-Apu brother and business partner
Carol [ 'kær.əl ]
Al-Apu [ æl ap'u]
Shaitan [shait'an] 2017-04-15 13:25:21 GMT 2017-04-18 16:00:00 (GMT +02:00) Athens, Istanbul, Minsk Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 4 4 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 10 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 4 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
3d scene - Antique Shop
1. When PC got into Al-Apu's shop, she found out that he was attacked by the snake. The man looked worried and cried for help.
Al-Apu (scared, worried): Stay back! There's a snake in my shop!
2. When PC scared away the snake, Al-Apu set down. He looked tired and breathed heavily… He asked to light him some smoothing herbs.
Al-Apu (tired, worried, grasping): Bless you, my friend! You saved my shop! Though I'm afraid my bad heart is stressed. Can you please heat some soothing herbs for me?
3. After smelling the healing herbs, he felt better. He started looking as usual - confident and arrogant.
Al-Apu (confident, arrogant): Aww, much better. Thank you. Now, what can I do for you?
4. Al-Apu didn't believe the PC, when she told him about the cube and that it was possibly bought in his shop. He was nervous.
Al-Apu (nervous): What? How dare you accuse me of selling a cube with a destructive genie inside! Utter nonsense!
5. But he still permitted to look through his bookshelves, hoping the PC will find nothing and leave him alone. He sounded sceptical.
Al-Apu (sceptical): Wait, you did say a cube, yes? I've heard a legend of such a thing... It's probably on my bookshelf.
6. When PC found the legend and evidence that the Cube was bought in his shop, he was annoyed. But yet scared of trouble. He decided to help.
Al-Apu (worried, surprised): What?! The Cube of Sins itself! If this is real, this is worse than I thought... Perhaps I can assist you after all.
7. He gave PC permission which allowed to leave the town and said he will escort her to excavations. He sounded busy.
Al-Apu (in busy confident voice): I can take you to the excavation site, but we'll need a camel to reach it. You'll also need this paper to leave the city. I'll meet you at the city gate.
4th scene - Excavations
8. PC and Al-Apu arrived to the excavations. Al-Apu called PC, inviting to follow him.
Al-Apu (excited): Over here! I'll take you to the professor.
9. But the sand spirit appeared, and used his sand magic. Al-Apu was scared.
Al-Apu (scared, worried): Ahh! Who are you?!
7th scene - Inside Cube
10. When PC woke up in the cube, she found out everyone else were trapped in soul capsules. But PC got there accidentally and she had no dirty story behind her, so she wasn't trapped. In the cube she was able to talk to Al-Apu's spirit.
Al-Apu (calm, sad, tired): Detective! I see that Shaitan has captured you as well. I had some amulets, which helped me resist his power, but I won't last much longer.
11. AL-Apu felt tired. He told her that it was not real world and it is the minds which are trapped. The past of the people holds them here.
Al-Apu (calm, sad, tired): As you see, our souls are trapped inside the Cube of Sins. Almost every person has a deep, dark secret... Shaitan feeds on them through the Cube.
12. Al-Apu told she has to get to their memories and help them make right decisions, so they find the way out and Cube couldn't hold them.
Al-Apu (sad, begging): You must enter our memories and help us see what traps us here! Each memory is connected to a special item... Find these items and place them in our trap locks. Hurry!
13. He warned PC to hurry as the more they stay there, the more Shaitan gets powers from their "agony".
Al-Apu (calm, sad, tired): Once Shaitan drains enough of our energy, he can seal us in here forever!
2nd scene Market Square
1. PC wandered through the market square trying to escape the town, blocked by the stone guards. She saw the camel owner, and asked for help. Camel owner seemed frightened.
Jafar (scared, worried): Did you see that? What a terrible omen! Those foolish excavations have brought only destruction to our land!
2. But at least he was able to know a person who could help PC. His brother. He asked to bring him some oriental sweets as a reward for his help.
Jafar (more calm, then snarky): If you want more information, Al-Apu is your man. Bring me a box of Turkish delights and I'll introduce you.
PC brought him the sweets and the owner seemed satisfied.
Jafar (satisfied): Delicious! Here, this feather will help you find Al-Apu's shop.
When PC found how to escape the town, she had to rent a camel to ride through the desert. She payed the money to camel owner and he rented her his camel. The owner seemed pleased with good deal.
Jafar (pleased and calm): Fine, you may rent my camel, but please bring him back before the dawn!
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.