Project Main Details
- We require a Male, Home Counties Accent.
- Age Range of Approx 33-45 years.
- Clear Explanatory yet engaging voice desired to explain a potentially dry topic.
Please read carefully the terms and conditions below:
**TERMS TO BE ADDED TO ALL VO CASTING CALL ADVERTS AND PO's ISSUED TO VO ARTISTS**
By submitting an audition/application to Slinky Productions, you agree to the following terms if selected. Please do not audition if you do not accept these terms:
- You will be asked to sign a release form for in-perpetuity release worldwide for the project, with no further remuneration (unless the license states otherwise).
- The project is non-broadcast (TV/Radio) unless otherwise stated and agreed.
- Audio files to be supplied to Slinky as uncompressed .WAV (16bit/48khz).
- Final voice files to be uploaded to Slinky via this link (do not send auditions to this address, only through the casting website please): http://www.slinkyproductions.co.uk/upload/
- IMPORTANT: Your recording is to be checked by you against the script before sending the file(s) to Slinky.
- The script is to be read exactly as given to you. If you feel any sentence structure or words should be changed, feel free to offer those lines as an additional alternative option.
- If the script is less than a 5 minute read in duration, please provide two complete takes of the recording; one as a standard read and one with an alternative delivery style/pace.
- One pick-up record (if required) is included from you in the originally advertised fee.
- Payment will be made upon receipt of an invoice and a signed release form from you.
- International payments (to non-UK territories) will be made via PayPal in GBP. Any PayPal costs to receive the funds are to be paid by you.
- We cannot guarantee you a copy of the finished video, particularly if the video is for internal use by the client. Please refrain from sending requests to the Slinky office; if you see the video in public/on the clients website then you can assume it is OK to publicise and use on your showreel. 2017-07-26 08:38:08 GMT 2017-07-27 16:00:00 (GMT 0) Greenwich Mean Time: Dublin, Edinburgh, Lisbon, London Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 30 26 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 30 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Installation should always take place from left to right of a room. The first row of tiles should be placed against the wall with the tongue nearest the wall, cutting tiles to the correct width if required.
The second tile should be aligned above and lightly tapped into place with a mallet. To ensure a tight join on the long edge tap the tiles into place using an off cut of flooring. Care should be taken to make sure they are exactly aligned and that the spacer bars are used to allow expansion.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.