Project Main Details
Couple key pronunciations:
Thank so much and we are looking forward to your submissions. 2017-05-27 02:23:01 GMT 2017-05-28 14:13:54 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed and fulfilled 11 10 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 60 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 11 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
In addressing both issues, Havas Life developed communication and content market shaping strategies that intrigues the audience in a way that helps them relate to the content presented and follow a choice architecture that is favorable to both the audience and the brand.
The first issue relates to the Health Care Professional audience:
Make HCPs realize how limited their 1st line Atopic dermatitis treatment options are and stimulate use of Eucrisa with early positive experiences.
Havas took a 4-step approach to addressing the issue from prelaunch to launch (show the summary table building)
1. Setting the stage. Build a case for the high unmet need in 1st line treatment options for mild to moderate AD by using a strategic market research chart audit to reveal the limits that physicians experience when prescribing steroids in some situations.
2. Building awareness by increasing the noise about the high level of clinical unmet needs. The result of the chart audit will be disseminated pre-launch using a multi-channel plan that targets the treaters.
3. Generating usage and positive feedback. An experience program will enable patients to track their progress and will offer valuable feedback to their treating physicians.
4. Consolidating adoption by reinforcing the high level of disease burden of mild to moderate disease. The Skindex program proposed by the global team would help treating physicians to appreciate the level of suffering experienced by uncontrolled patients currently on steroids and highlight who could benefit from a switch to Crisaborole.
The second issue relates to the consumer audience:
Make Atopic Dermatitis sufferers and caregivers aware of steroid free treatment options and drive them to ask their physicians for Crisaborole.
Havas is recommending a plan that would invest the estimated value of 1% of the pediatric market.
A focused approach targeting the pediatric market first is recommended because it is the largest and most dynamic segment with the highest audience and clinical benefit. If successful, it can easily be expanded to the adult market.
This approach requires us to reach a busy audience, the “Moms”, who are highly digital consumers, especially through mobile devices where she often accesses social media. The Havas media team recommends directing the majority of the media dollars to the digital and mobile world, including social media, while supporting it with tactical print, TV and OOH support for maximum impact.
The proposed content strategy focuses on the intersection of what the audience is interested in and what the brand needs to communicate: New non-steroid options and eczema control.
The proposed “Ditch the itch” creative scored extremely high when presented to prospect moms. They related to the concept, were interested in the content and recognized the shareable value of the information.
The DTC creative proposed was also reviewed and deemed approvable by ASC.
Not only is “the Ditch the itch” concept highly campaignable across media formats and environments, it can also be easily adapted to include an adult campaign when the time comes to expand the DTC effort to that audience.
We hope we have demonstrated that through our insight mining and strategic ability, combined with our creative and tactical skills, we are well equipped to address the issues that you posed to us using a very compelling solution to support the launch of Eucrisa.
We look forward to continuing a highly collaborative relationship with Pfizer.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.