Project Main Details
Internal audiences are 3M executives and leaders.
The video(s) will be used globally across 3M’s 7 areas (USA, Canada, Latin America, West Europe, Central/East Europe & Middle East Asia, Asia Pacific, Greater China), and therefore must tell a compelling story, relevant and meaningful across geographies.
2016’s leadership conference video had the right tone for this specific type of usage.
Build off specific elements of the 3M Corporate Brand Personality and Visual/Verbal identities:
• Curious - Convey a passionate curiosity for how things work and how people live
• Caring - Focus on what matters for peoples’ lives; Work to improve every life
• Optimistic - Focus on positive outcomes without being discouraged by challenges
• Shot using natural light, graphic composition, clear focus and precision to capture subjects in authentic, realistic moments showcasing how 3M improves lives
• Showcase the challenges that exists in real life, but with a clear, believable and inspiring resolution
• Bring the videos to life via the Inspiring Inventor persona 2016-12-19 04:32:05 GMT 2016-12-20 22:00:00 (GMT -06:00) Central Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 16 14 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 15 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 16 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
In 1902 – the year 3M was born – the American public was amazed by the first demonstration of a radio broadcast.
And it took broadcasters decades longer to reach a mass audience.
Now, we see video games doing the same in a matter of days.
During the time in between, companies have come… and companies have gone.
But not 3M.
Our company has done more than survive for 114 years – we have thrived.
The reason behind that is simple, though never easy: We make change our best friend.
Over the years, we have done more than respond to changing demands – we have driven them.
That is because we recognize change as the opportunity it can be when we bring together 3M science with an unwavering focus on expanding our relevance to customers.
We know the forces that are shaping today’s world – and tomorrow’s. Megatrends like urbanization, the global middle class, sustainability and the digital economy.
By the middle of this century, 70 percent of the world’s population will be living in cities.
Asia will represent more than half of the global middle class in 2020, up from 28 percent a few short years ago.
By 2050, the world needs to produce at least 50 percent more food for a population of 9 billion.
And we are on track to have more than 4 billion Internet users and 80 billion connected devices by 2020.
Our customers’ needs are changing as rapidly as the world around them. We set ourselves apart when our ability to change means we are there for them… not at the moment they need us – but at the moment before.
Being a leader at 3M today means having a chance to shape the world yet again. Because, here, we don’t just seize opportunities… We make them.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.