Project Main Details
• Male, 50+ year old Caucasian
• Strong, deep voice
• Raspy southern drawl
• Preference is to skew older
• Serious and reverent
• Picture an old priest delivering this speech
• Or Ronald Reagan from a gravitas/rasp stand point
o Skip to 3:33 on this video as reference http://youtu.be/Qa7icmqgsow
• Must be non-union
- Must have home studio with excellent recording quality
-Must have phone patch or ISDN
• :45-:60 second video promoting a new designed helmet for one our football teams
• The video will live on social/web
• It will possibly air broadcast during the pregame show of the game (11/12). The spot will be shown within the pregame show as a segment highlighting the new helmet (not an actual commercial spot)
• Run 6 months 2016-10-20 17:05:07 GMT 2016-10-21 16:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 11 0 11 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 6 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 100 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 5 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Phone Patch AND
• Source Connect
When Washington said that religion and morality are the bases of patriotism, he gave us the definition to every patriotic move at Notre Dame.
It is to the boys of the World War that this memorial is dedicated.
Let us remember them.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.