New York Historical Society Interactive Exhibit ZD1915202
Wanted: 5-6 female voice actors for a new interactive exhibit being developed for the New York Historical Society's Dolly Madison Exhibit. Performers must be comfortable with colonial period American accents (1790s-1810). Seeking a diverse cast to voice a group of women discussing politics and life in the early 1800s.
2017-01-31 17:23:33 GMT
2017-02-06 17:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Yes (click here to learn more about )
Closed660 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 30 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 6 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
The Voice Actor should be located in:
Fixed - USD 100
Others (on-camera, infomercials, live announcers, spokespersons)
English - USA and Canada
Young Adult Female AND Middle Age Female AND Senior Female
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
• Deliver edited and finished voice tracks
This is a non-union project
Colonial woman,Southern woman, northern woman, British woman (early 1800s), free woman of color, educated elderly woman, elderly southern matron, Betsy Ross Type, etc. , , If you feel that you can do more than one style of voice please submit multiple accents in the audition.
Based on your characters please read from one or more of these scripts:
1) “I am accordingly ready; I have pressed as many cabinet papers into trunks as to fill one carriage; our private property must be sacrificed, as it is impossible to procure wagons for its transportation.”
2) “Dear Lord, have you heard the news that Ohio has ended slavery.”
3) “That scoundrel Burr has been captured in New Orleans.”
4) “I live a very dull life here...indeed I think I am more like a state prisoner than anything else.”
5) “Pa would never approve, if I were to move into Indian territory.“
6) “Mr Robertson will quiet all your political fears; his opinion of General Wilkinson I do not know, however this much I can assure you that in the present instance he has been considered as deserving the gratitude of his country in an eminent degree. no retrospective views ought to deprive a man of the honor due to so singular a service as he has rendered us, for although it is not believed that Burr could have done the mischief he projected”
Please note that you should only use the script or your recording of it for auditioning purposes. The script is property, unless otherwise specified, of the voice seeker and it is protected by international copyright laws.
118099Sign in to display the company name (if applicable)2017-01-301 13
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone,
chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.
Paste this link in an email to a friend, IM or other website