Project Main Details
- Gladys - Narrator, Spanish/English speaking middle-aged woman, concerned citizen, important to feel relatable and funny without being preachy
- Mariam - Middle Eastern woman, mid 40s. Bronx resident and local volunteer at a community garden
- Derek - black man in his 50s, owns a restaurant in Harlem
- Mary Lou - 70-year-old white woman, Staten Island resident, grandmother
- Alex - Latinx gender-ambiguous person, early 20s, Brooklyn resident who likes to run in Prospect Park
- David - Asian man, mid 30s, Queens resident who hangs out with friends at Flushing Meadows
- Carlos - Mexican-American man in his 40s, dad to two young kids [Carlos' section would be recorded in Spanish] 2017-06-19 16:33:46 GMT 2017-06-23 13:00:00 (GMT -05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 8 8 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 8 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
- Mariam: I have to say, it is a bummer when I am working with some of the kids and we have to clean up trash and litter that was thrown into the plant beds. It makes us feel like people don’t respect our hard work.
- Derek: It’s hard these days for a small business to stay afloat. Last thing I need is for someone to piss near my patio where people come to enjoy a nice meal.
- Mary Lou: My grandbabies live in the Bronx and they love visiting their grandma here in Staten Island. I always take them to the park near my house. When they were here last month some people had been drinking in the park and left glass bottles and cans on the ground.
- Alex: I enjoy running in Prospect Park in the mornings, before I go to work. It is a great way to start the day, except if I step in dog poop.
- David: I was relieved that I could take care of this in one day, without paying money. I’m going to remember this and I will think twice before I drink in park again.
- Carlos: Mi bebe esta en el coche pero mi niño de tres años le encanta caminar y explora. Puede parecer que el esta agarando de mi mano pero el es impredecible. Me da miedo que de repente el se vaya lanzer al frente de una bicicleta y salir lastimado.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.