Project Main Details
Intended Audience - Film festival, animation, science film, art house, medical drama
Artistic Direction - poetic, lyrical, experimental - Mira's thoughts as she reflects on her life and the implications of her progressing disease. Her interior stream-of-consciousness mindset. In the first part, she is fascinated by the jellyfish and the potential of her research. In the second part, her seizures increase and she worries that things are getting worse and she'll lose her job. In the third part, she finds new hope in her connection to the jellyfish and its ability to regenerate itself.
Technical Requirements - uncompressed and unprocessed high resolution audio, aac, custom demo/audition preferred (at least a few lines from each part)
Special Requests - must have either an american, english, or east indian accent to match the actor who is indian-american. 2017-05-20 14:18:01 GMT 2017-05-26 23:00:00 (GMT -08:00) Pacific Time (US & Canada) Yes (click here to learn more about ) Closed 2 2 0 direct invitation(s) have been sent by the voice seeker resulting in 0 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far. Voice123 SmartCast is seeking 20 auditions and/or proposals for this project (approx.) Invitations sent by SmartCast have resulted in 2 audition(s) and/or proposal(s) so far.
• Audio files must be delivered via FTP/Dropbox/Google Drive/cloud
1. You’re so fragile, but if I do everything correctly, feed you at precise intervals, maintain exact conditions, I could keep you alive for 8 cycles of death and rebirth or more. Maybe discover what it is that eventually makes you decay, and reverse it.
2. But why does it have to grow younger, more primitive, to reverse backwards in order to regenerate?
3. What secret is there in this reversal or is it just a cosmic fluke?
4. There’s got to be a reason for being reborn with nothing, over and over.
6. Shit, not now.
7. As a kid, I thought fireflies were visiting and that everyone’s day was full of forgotten, secret, places.
8. Now I know they’re auras, an overture to a seizure, and that each one causes me to forget what happened right before.
9. Minutes, hours, if I have enough of them, entire days.
10. I thought I’d beaten it.
11. But my mind is like a black hole.
12. Experience goes in and vanishes.
13. I just want to do my work, live a normal life.
14. It’s just a matter of time. Then what
15. Am I supposed to just sit around and watch and wait as my world falls apart?
16. I’d rather keep doing what I love, even if it means I have to pretend like everything’s okay.
Voice123 Team Comments
Voice123 consultations with this voice seeker regarding this project and/or other projects by this voice seeker, via phone, chat, and/or email.
This project - phone.
Previous projects - phone.
This project - email or chat.
Previous projects - email or chat.
Note: Voice123 strives to establish the legitimacy of all projects posted. However, Voice123 subscribers and users are responsible for confirming information stated by prospective voice seekers, agents and/or clients. Voice123 subscribers and users assume all liability for use of any information found through Voice123, or any of its publications.
This page contains the most important details of this project. If you find the information on this project inaccurate or inappropriate, please let us know by contacting us.